Cathy Breslaw's Installation

Cathy Breslaw's Installation
Cathy Breslaw's Installation:Dreamscape

Monday, December 5, 2011

My opening and gallery talk at Oceanside Museum of Art - See 10 minute video

http://vimeo.com/33137232

Today I have my video from the opening and gallery talk at the Oceanside Museum - the exhibition will be up through February 12th....
My first video....more to come from future exhibitions and talks....
There is always a flurry of activity preparing for an exhibition, lots of work, then as quickly as it came, it is over!
I do very much enjoy being at the openings and meeting people and hearing their thoughts about my work - I get energy from those encounters and that energy is what i take with me to the next exhibition and it helps propel me when i run out of steam.
I thank everyone who attends my openings - I am currently working toward more shows for 2012 and hope to be present for those as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment