Cathy Breslaw's Installation

Cathy Breslaw's Installation
Cathy Breslaw's Installation:Dreamscape

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Speaking Out........Personal Challenges

Today, I found yet another Ted talk worth viewing - link below. I don't want to give it all away so i will say the focus is on moving beyond our liimits and boundaries to live a life that fulfills our wishes and dreams. Sounds kind of corny, yes, but so tough to do. I do believe in challenging myself w/out freaking myself out - so taking things to a limit I can handle. It is very affirming and motivating to watch others do this too. Personal stories can transcend and transform and i will never tire of listening to people w/ the courage to speak out about their own personal stories....






http://www.ted.com/talks/amy_purdy_living_beyond_limits.html#.TtfJAv1o0ZI.email

No comments:

Post a Comment