Cathy Breslaw's Installation

Cathy Breslaw's Installation
Cathy Breslaw's Installation:Dreamscape

Monday, February 27, 2012

Cathy's recent video of gallery talk and art pieces hanging at soka university

https://vimeo.com/37032682
I wanted to document my recent gallery talk/opening reception at Soka University's Founders Hall, in Aliso Viejo, Ca. (link can be copied and pasted into browser to see)
It can  be a bit overwhelming to see 18 pieces of one's work in one space - it definitely gave me pause - I have had an opportunity to review the development of work created over a 6 year time frame.  My critical side tempts me, but more productively, it is a chance to understand where i have been and helps in generating ideas of where i want the work to go... It is never a definite thing, as my ideas and concepts change all the time but
at least it helps to chart the general course ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment